Shoes are finally making their formal debut at Stitch Fix. You might have seen sneak peeks of some super cute shoes in the ever-growing Stitch Fix Buy/Sell/Trade group on Facebook, but not all Stitch Fix distributor locations were sending them out. Until now!
To celebrate the arrival of shoes, I’m giving away a $20 Stitch Fix gift card!
If you’re new to this blog (hi!) or have never heard of Stitch Fix, take a peek at my Stitch Fix Breakdown, or check out my last couple of fixes HERE (where my husband did the requesting!) and HERE. If you’re a Stitch Fix addict, check out my tips on getting your best Fix.
Remember the style cards I talked about in my last post? Basically, Stitch Fix sends you style cards for each item in your Fix that outline 2 ways to wear it. I know I can’t be the only one who was frustrated when I couldn’t recreate a super cute look just because I didn’t have the shoes, or anything that looked remotely similar.
Stitch Fix just revealed that they now carry over 200 spring styles! What a perfect way to step into spring! Along with carrying Stitch Fix exclusives, they will be sending out brands like Dolce Vita, Nine West, Franco Sarto, Seychelles, Diba, TOMS, and Kenneth Cole. They’re also offering a wide variety of sizes ranging from 6-10, including half sizes!
If you’re new to Stitch Fix:
- What are you waiting for? Hop on over to Stitch Fix and get yourself signed up to get some shoes!
If you’re already an addict:
- Update your style profile! Remember when you signed up, and were confused by the option of choosing a shoe size? Now that shoes are officially part of the inventory, make sure your sizes and preferences are correct!
- Pin away! Head over to Pinterest and start pinning your favorite shoe styles so your stylist knows what to select for you.
- Go edit your pre-Fix note and tell your stylist what style of shoes you’d love to try.
- Patiently await your next Fix!
If you fall under either of those categories:
- Enter to win a $20 Stitch Fix gift card below!
Have you received shoes in the past?
Let me know about your experience! From what I’ve seen so far, I’ll be in shoe heaven when I receive one of those cute styles!
*This post contains affiliate links.*